Mitti Insurance is a joint venture between SafetyCulture and QBE Insurance. This joint venture brings more value to the customer than a traditional insurer-customer relationship as it aims to improve the quality of their risk management and aligning the use of the SafetyCulture products to insurance needs.
It pays to be a step ahead. Astronaut Chris Hadfield once said, “No astronaut ever goes into space with their fingers crossed.”
Well, we share the same philosophy for those going into business. Always be prepared for whatever is coming your way. Our customers have worked hard to let one unfortunate mistake bring their business down.
So, we’ll work just as hard (and smart) to help mitigate risks for our customers. But we don’t stop there. If something should happen, we’ll be there to deal with the claim quickly.
Our customers don’t want to trust their pride and joy to someone who doesn’t care.
We live by the motto ‘Foresight is better than hindsight’ and we’re looking ahead and thinking ahead to keep our customers and their businesses – a step ahead.
What you will be doing
As a Digital Content creator at Mitti, you’ll get to create content that shares our story and vision, promote our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms.
- Write, edit and publish content for our website, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, news articles, case studies, gifs, infographics and imagery
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Work closely with the Product and Customer Success team to produce content that generates results
- Use your editing, content management, and HTML skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a leader within the industry
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content
Who you are
- You have an excellent grasp of the English language - technically strong with a flair for either structured or creative style of writing
- You have a strong eye for detail in order to catch typos, grammatical lapses, and the different nuances of requested topics
- You are a great communicator and like to contribute to a team - whether it be ideas for the company’s future, an opinion during a lunchtime ‘debate’ or simply some banter.
- Interested in gaining more experience with video and audio editing
- Strong organisation skills, and the ability to work with competing demands of multiple campaigns
- Able to work autonomously, whilst remaining engaged with the wider team
- You'll need to be able to break down even the most complex content to make it simple, clear and engaging for different audiences.
What we bring
We embrace open communication and challenge. We appreciate positivity and vigilance and strive for autonomy, trust, and personal and professional growth.
We appreciate hard-working people who want to grow and learn as part of a team.
We hold each other accountable and work to a high standard. We take pride in the frequent, safe and graceful delivery of innovative and valuable features.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary, Equity options
- Opportunity to work with leading developers in one of the fastest-growing tech companies.
- Professional education leave & allowance benefits for use on courses, conferences, workshops, books etc.
- Sponsored team events
- Flexible hours, we value life outside of work.
- Option to be Partial or Fully Remote
- Office space in a leading tech company with lunch supplied and end of trip facilities.
Subscribe to receive exclusive offers in your inbox
Mitti Insurance Pty Ltd (Mitti) (ABN 56 640 574 385, AFSL 528433)
Mitti Insurance Pty Ltd is a related entity of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited.