Website and app tracking
- Details of visits to our websites or use of our apps and the browser used;
- Details of sites visited before visiting our website;
- Pages visited, time spent on them and documents viewed and download;
- Visits made to our websites before;
- Preferences; and
- Server address/IP address.
What we use this information for
We use information collected to:
- Assist in the use our online services and understand needs;
- Collect and analyse statistical information;
- Enhance and tailor website functionality and the customer experience;
- Investigate security incidents;
- Learn about emails sent, including if they were opened and what’s been done with them;
- Manage our servers and websites;
- Market our products and services and continue to improve them; and
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising.
By accessing our websites or using our apps you agree to cookies being stored in your browser or device. Browsers may be able to be configured to accept or reject cookies, or to notify when a cookie is being sent. The ‘help’ function on your browser will provide details on how to change configurations.
The functionality of our websites and apps may be affected if cookies are blocked or rejected.
We share information from cookies and other technologies with third party providers, including Google Analytics. The information collected can be combined with other information, allowing us or those third parties to identify users at an individual level, their behaviours, activity and needs.
Some of our websites present content and functionality provided by third parties which we don’t control. We’ll take reasonable steps to tell you before you use them, but you should consult the privacy policies of the third-party providers as well.
For more information about cookies
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, how to manage and delete them or how to manage browser settings visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Subscribe to receive exclusive offers in your inbox
Mitti Insurance Pty Ltd (Mitti) (ABN 56 640 574 385, AR 001282637) is an Authorised Representative of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (QBE) (ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545).
Mitti Insurance Pty Ltd is a related entity of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited.