Try these troubleshooting tips to see if they will resolve your issue:
- Disable any browser extensions you have turned on
- Update your browser to the latest version
- Clear your browser’s history/cache/cookies
- Test for the issue in another one of our supported browsers below to see if the issue is isolated to only one browser or across multiple browsers
If you are still experiencing issues after trying the steps above, contact our Support Team. Be sure to indicate exactly which steps you’ve already tried so that we can better assist you.
Disable browser extensions
To disable browser extensions:
Mitti only supports the most up-to-date, official browser version. You may run into issues if you are running an outdated version of a browser. Ensure you have the best possible experience by updating your browser to the latest version.
To update your browser:
Clear browser history & cache
To clear your history:
Mitti works with the latest versions of:
Mitti does not work with:
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Developer or Beta versions of supported browsers
We test and develop for the list of compatible browsers and block access to Mitti from those browsers listed as incompatible above. This is in order to protect your data.
Sign up to find out more
Mitti Insurance Pty Ltd (Mitti) (ABN 56 640 574 385, AR 001282637) is an Authorised Representative of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (QBE) (ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545).
Mitti Insurance Pty Ltd is a related body corporate of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited and SafetyCulture Insurance Pty Ltd (ACN 640 745 893)
QBE are a public listed company and listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.